How do I obtain a refund or exchange my order?
You may return any unwanted products, including any incorrect, faulty or damaged products, within 28 days to receive a full refund or replacement (exclusions apply), on the condition that the product is unused and in a saleable condition with its original, undamaged packaging.
What products am I unable to return or exchange?
With the exception of incorrect, faulty or damaged products, and taking into account your statutory rights, please note that the following products are unable to be returned or exchanged:
- face coverings, underwear, swimwear and nightwear;
- products with any form of embellishment of the MCC monogram; and
- any personalised items or bespoke orders.
How do I return my order?
- wrap the products(s) securely in the original packaging;
- complete and enclose the Lord's Online Store Return / Exchange Form including;
- your order number;
- your full name, email address and delivery address;
- contact telephone number;
- the date;
- details of the products(s) being returned / exchanged and the reason; and
- any fault or issue.
Ensure you include your original dispatch note with your return.
Please return your products to the address below;
Marylebone Cricket Club
London NW8 8QN
For your protection MCC recommends that you use a tracked delivery service as it cannot be held responsible for products not received.
How long will it take to process my return / exchange?
MCC will process any exchange or refunds due to you as soon as possible, but please allow up to 28 days from the day MCC confirms via email your entitlement to a refund. Any refunds will be made using the original payment method.
Please be aware that you will not be entitled to a refund where products are returned to MCC in an unacceptable or used condition, as determined by MCC in its reasonable opinion.
If you would like further information on MCC’s Returns Policy, please call MCC on 020 7616 8570 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding Exclusion Days) or email email@example.com.