In line with Government guidelines we are taking orders for all products on the Members’ Online Store from Monday 15 March 2021 and these will be fulfilled when the Retail team returns to the Ground on or after Monday 12 April 2021 in line with Government guidance.
The Shops at the Ground will remain closed until further notice.
1. When will my order be delivered?
The delivery lead time for orders to be fulfilled off-site are given below:
- Playing Whites and Training kit: approximately 10 working days.
- Playing and Candidates’ Coloured kit: all orders for the 2021 season should be placed by Thursday 19 March 2021 at the latest. Your order will be delivered in and around Friday 23 April 2021 in readiness for the start of the season. After this date Members and Candidates will be unable to place orders for the playing coloured kit until the start of 2022.
- Glenmuir: approximately 5 working days.
- Inkerman London, Chic Teak and Good Directions: the respective supplier will contact you to discuss your order.
The Shops at the Ground offer international delivery on certain products to certain countries. For more information please telephone the Lord’s Shop on 020 7616 8570.
We aim to dispatch all other orders from the Ground as soon as reasonably practicable on or after Monday 12 April 2021 in line with Government guidance.
2. What if I’d like to return my order?
Once the Retail team has returned to the Ground on or after Monday 12 April 2021, in line with Government guidance, and you have received your order, you may return any unwanted products, including any incorrect, faulty or damaged products, within 28 days to receive a full refund or replacement (exclusions apply as per the Members’ Online Store Terms and Conditions), on condition that the product is in an unused, saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging.
3. What if I purchased product/s between 1 December 2020 and 5 January 2021 (inclusive) and I want to return my product/s?
In these cases, we have extended our return policy to accept returns of unwanted products received by customers between 1 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 28 days. This follows the return of the Retail team to the Ground on or after Monday 12 April 2021 in line with Government guidance and refunds and replacements will not be issued until after this date.
4. Can I visit the Members’ Shop on-site?
Our Shops at the Ground will remain closed until further notice.
5. How do I get in touch with customer services?
You can reach our Retail team by emailing LordsShop@mcc.org.uk. They will be more than happy to help but please note it may take a little longer to get back to you than normal. Thank you for bearing with us at this busy time.
All other Members’ Online Store Terms and Conditions continue to apply and can be found here.